Monday 15 September 2014

bash - How to know the PBS batch job submit time inside the script being excuted? -


Strong>.

The batch job submission time is the time when he joins the PBS batch job queen.

I checked all PBS default variables, but I did not

thanks.

I would like to know how can I create a new input variable at this time.

Thank you.

I figured it out myself.

To get a job, submit the following work to your PBS Batch Job Script.

  getsubmitdate () {local figure = `qstat -f $ PBS_JOBID | Grep -F qtime | Awk '{for (i = 3; i & lt; 8; i ++) printf $ i ""}' `; Local results = 'date-d' $ dated "+% Y% m% d`; local outputvar = $ 1; if [[" $ outputvar "]]; then the average $ output = = '' $ result '' and '' Echo $ result '') is stacked on SUBMITDATE $ SUBMITDATE    

No comments:

Post a Comment