Monday 15 September 2014

xcode - .gitignore for everything inside the xcuserdata folder does not ignore an xcuserstate file -


I am working in a Xcode project, and I .gitignore to the xcuserdata folder.

I have the following. GuitNor:

  #xcode .DS_Store * / build / * * .pbxuser! Default.pbuxer * .mode1v3! Default.mode1v3 * .mode2v3! Default.mode2v3 * .perspectivev3! Default.perspectivev3 xcuserdata profile * .moved-aside deriveddata .idea / * .hmap xcuserdata / *   

But every time I build / run the project and execute git status , It still shows the following MIDI file:

  Modified: MyProject.xcodeproj / project.xcworkspace / xcuserdata / fernando.xcuserdatad / UserInterfaceState.xcuserstate   

I found solution

The problem was not in the .gitignore file The problem was found in the following link:



No comments:

Post a Comment