Monday 15 September 2014

android - Json Data in dialog and not activity -


I was just thinking that if possible the response of the webservice, to prepare a Jason, for a custom dialogue, Example of a restaurant at the time of inauguration?

The problem is that I have a list view and onClicklistener, it opens a new activity and there I am parsing data from the webservice, there is a button inside the activity where I get the hours again from the webservice I was thinking instead of opening new activity for hours, it is possible that custom dialog / alert or STH is possible to parse JSN data? Instead of a new activity?

If I understand you correctly, then not. A dialog needs a activity . What you can do is create a activity and give it a dialogue theme . What you need to do is

  @android: theme = "@ android: style / theme.Dialog"   

your & lt; Activity & gt; Tag in your manifest . This will appear with the functionality of the dialog with activity ).

No comments:

Post a Comment