Monday 15 September 2014

c++ - Is there an equivalent to malloc_history in visual studio? -


I have to face a lot of hardship to find bugs, what actually happens, free a thread memory block While the second thread is still referenced (this is not my code which makes everything even harder ...)

I am new to Windows platform, but I have already tried to run it with the application verifier and PageHap enabled - the problem is that, the error is no longer possible (possibly because everything is now slow - That's why I'm dealing with a classical race-situation). Under linux, I will try to use Valgrind for this type of bug - but maybe this app will have similar effect compared to the verifier (no longer seeing the bug).

Trace this bug to Molok_history on Mac OS XI, so what is the equivalent in Visual Studio or Vindibag? What I would like to do is the following:

  • Run the program in the debugger until it breaks with a segfault
  • Get the address of the free object and there Get a stacktrace where the block was actually removed.

    Is it possible with some Windows / Visual Studio Tools?

    I will start by fixing this problem:

    "A thread memory Releases the block while the second thread is still referenced "

No comments:

Post a Comment