Monday 15 September 2014

python - MATLAB to web app -


Hi, I have a MATLAB function that outlines the speed of different divers (Olympic game diving) based on the position of the slider. under the window. The file takes as many input as .mat files (with trajectory information in 3 dimensions). I am trying to keep this MATLAB app on the Internet. What would be the easiest / most effective way to do this? I have experience programming in Python and a little experience programming in Java.

Here are the options I have seen: 1. METALP Builder JA (very expensive) 2. Rewrite the entire MATLAB function in Java (not enough in Java) 3. Using MetLeapper Apply the MattelBag file and use the Django deployed in the web application. (There is a lot of difficulty installing the multibrator on OSX) 4. Using SciPy, NumPy, and Matlibplot in Metabab function in Python and then using Django.

I have no experience with Django, but I know it. Can anyone tell me in the right direction?

You can always host MATLAB codes and samples only. On the website, people download and play on their machines, if they have a MATLAB license. If you are looking at some kind of embedded app on your website, then you have to rewrite your code in another language. This project seems phonetic in Python that you mentioned the package but although it will not be as simple as hosting a program from your command line, Django will help you to create a website but I do not think it You will only allow a dragon script to run in the browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment