Monday 15 September 2014

java - Paypal's Redirect URL asks to log in when already logged in -


When checking out, we use a sticking payment that we send through the classic Java SDK. It then sends a pecky that we use during the construction of the redirect url. This is working fine for 6 months in our Sandbox environment which points to a URL similar to "". Now, when my browser asks me to log on to the hit generated link, but I'm already logged in. I am logged in at developer.ppal.com and x.com.

Side note: When I logged in, I noticed that my test account was not listed so I had listed the Importer tool on the page.

I think my question is this: Do anyone else have the 'login' experience to use PayPal sandbox features? Even after entering the page? If so, did you recognize that you are logged in.

While I am unsure of the exact reasons, the solution was to clear my entire browsing history, including cookies. Once I entered back, everything used to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment