Wednesday 15 July 2015

c++ - Allegro 5 al_draw_textf() -


How did I drag the string on the screen using Allegro 5 and knew about al_draw-textf () which was asked to work as printf () in stdio.h so when I want to print a string on the console window, I write printf ("% s", string_name) ; But when I write this

al_draw_textf (font, al_map_rgb (255, 255, 0), 250, 250, ALLEGRO_ALIGN_LEFT, "% s", number);

There is nothing written on the display when I change % s to % d and num variable in an integer It correctly captures the value of num. Is i not doing something correctly or is this function used only to attract integer variables?

If you want all to do this, without any formatting to draw the string constantly, just do Use:

  zero al_draw_text (const ALLEGRO_FONT * font, ALLEGRO_COLOR color, float x, float y, int flag, four console * text)   

Still working, however, if you do not help above, then you will need to post more code.

No comments:

Post a Comment