Wednesday 15 July 2015

c# - How can I get UAC elevation with custom action exe? -


I am trying to add a custom action at the end of my installer but it requires height.

I am using Installshield Limited Edition and my custom action is written in C #.

Custom action is performed when there is no height, but as soon as I add height in the manifest, I get an error and MSI rolls back.

I expected that the exe would pass the height from the installer but this is not the case.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Allan

Actually use DLL CA in the installed shield LE There are ways My "Optinging Installed" blog article such as:

You created a C # managed custom action author. (And here you see): You then create a merge module to cover this custom action and it is indexing information, then finally you take this merge module into InstallShield.

No comments:

Post a Comment