Wednesday 15 July 2015

javascript - Stream microphone audio to speakers using AudioContext -


I feel like it turned into a Chrome because there is the performance of people, who no longer works. I have not been told so much, though. Here is my code:

  Nevigetrkgetusrrmeedia = (Nevigetrkgetyuesrmeedia Nevigetrkvebkitgetyuesrmeedia || || || Nevigetrkmojhgetyuesrmeedia Nevigetr.ammsgetyuesrmeedia); Var aCtx; Various analysts; Var microphone; If (navigator.getUserMedia) {navigator.getUserMedia ({audio: true}, function (stream) {aCtx = new webkitAudioContext (); analyzer = aCtx.createAnalyser (); microphone = aCtx.createMediaStreamSource (stream); microphone.connect ( Analyzer); analyser.connect (aCtx.destination);}); };   

I can not get the audio to play through the speaker, I hope that my code is just wrong and it is still possible. If I use an audio tag and send it directly, I can work on it, but I want to add filter to it.

Your first line you have made a typographical error

  Navigator. Getyuesarmeedia = (Nevigetrkgetyuesrmeedia Nevigetrkvebkitgetyuesrmeedia || || || Nevigetrkmojagetyuesrmeedia Navigator. Mmsgetyuesrmeedia) should be;    

No comments:

Post a Comment