Wednesday 15 July 2015

sparse matrix library for C++ -


Is there a rare matrix library that can do it:

  • Linear algebraic equations Solve
  • Matrix-matrix / number multiplication / extra / subtraction, matrix transfer, get a line / column of the matrix, and so on
  • The size of the matrix is ​​40k * 40k or
  • Can be used in Windows

    Does anyone cite some libraries for me Can rish? If you recommend, please tell me about it and tell us the advantages and disadvantages, and because of this you recommend it.

    By the way, I have searched many sparse matrix libraries on the internet and have tested some of them. I found that each of them supported very few operations (many of them can only solve the linear algebraic equation and multiply the matrix-vector). Finally I found a name called Sparse Lib ++. It does not support multiple operations, either. So I've added a lot of original matrix operations. Now it is working. However, I have just heard that SparseLib ++ was very old and not fast but my project is based on SparseLib ++ and I have done a lot of work on SparseLib ++, so I am thinking that trying another Sparse Matrix Library Yes or No.

    Can someone recommend me a library?

  • If you recommend, please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this, and the reason for this is that you recommend.

    Extra rare items, I personally use the Harveywell suburitine library. It has been written in the Fortran and it is a pain to interact with C ++, however, I use it because it is strong and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment