Saturday 15 August 2015

editor - DotNetNuke Bug in IE10 -


So I'm using DotNetNuke 7 and when I log on to my site to develop, then I Go into editing mode and a module.

Once the editing screen appears (a little text area that looks like a mini version of MS Word) I can type and everything is fine.

However, when this small screen loses focus on mouse editing area "grays-out", but I can still type in it.

I want to know how to fix this so that the editing screen should not do this because it is very confusing to potential customers

Is there any way to fix this issue ?

(sorry if this is not enough descriptive, if there is a problem understanding someone, then I will try to add more clear words)

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

Other weird things have been reported in IE10.

One thing you can try is to add IE to Meta tags in IE mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment