Saturday 15 August 2015

javascript - Customising Twitter Embedded Timeline -


I am thinking that I can customize the embedded timeline. I was reading the documentation but could not find all the answers - I was probably looking at the wrong place.

What I'm trying to achieve - I want to show only a single tweet, after clicking on more load, I want to display the remaining Tweets. Is it possible to do this?

When I'm setting the embedded timeline in widget configuration, I do not see the Load more button in the preview area. Am I doing something wrong?

With Embedded Timeline widgets, you can customize only the following:

  • Width
  • Height
  • Chrome (Header / Footer / Scrollbar / Borders /
  • Border Color
  • Language
  • - You use the data-tweet-range attribute Will be required to hold

    one class = "twitter-timeline" href = "https://twitter.com/twitterapi" data-widget-id = "your weddet-id-here" Data-Text-Limit = "1" You are talking with this widget alone Loads can not achieve more functionality lang = "EN" & gt; @twitterapi Tweets

    Source:

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment