Saturday 15 August 2015

ruby on rails - how to give style to simple_form label? -


I'm trying to change the difference between font size and input box and label, I have a form of Simple_form Gem Generate with, 2.0.2 I'm sure there is a way to do this?

I currently have:

  <% = f.input: comment ,: input_html = & gt; {: Wrap = & gt; : Soft, rows = & gt; 2} ,: label = & gt; Type in the box below: ',: item_wrapper_class = & gt; 'Type'% & gt;   

and in my CSS:

  .type {font-size: 24px; Margin-top: 15px; }   

I wrote in a post on this site that 'item_use_class' does the trick, but when I inspect the element in chrome, type 'type in the box below:' Part, it does not even pick on the type class in my CSS - it just goes to the default label class in bootstrap.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

This has worked for me:

  & lt;% = F.input: comment, input_html = & gt; {: Wrap = & gt; : Soft, rows = & gt; 2} ,: label = & gt; Type in the box below: ',: label_html = & gt; {: Class = & gt; 'Type'}%>    

No comments:

Post a Comment