Saturday 15 August 2015

Which JavaFX visual layout to chose -


I have this basic visual layout of the user panel:

Now using the border pane Make the status of the components but it seems that this is not the right solution for my purpose. You can recommend the layout to me while viewing the picture. I want to apply the size of the components using the mouse border drag and when I click on a tab name I double click on the full screen B panel I want to be in position. Considering these two situations, will the visual layout be appropriate?

For the original layout, I

  1. top: navigation, left : Component tree, center: 2 borderpan
  2. center: table, right: task, bottom: Lower tab panel

    If you want to change components with the mouse again You must use splitpence:

    1: left: component tree, correct: 2 splitpen

    2: head: 3 splitpane, bottom: lower tab panel

    3: left: table, right: action

    implementing the switch To make yourself 'fullscreen', this layout has not come up with. It should be quite easy by just setting the other components in visible = false

No comments:

Post a Comment