Tuesday 15 September 2015

android - Why does the anchor of the InfoWindows (Maps API V2) is so badly displayed? -


I have a very simple question, really the original code that really bothers me.

I'm just trying to display the Dimple info window on my map with this code:

  mMap.addMarker (new marker option (.) Status (New Theatlan (aTraffic.getLat (), aTraffic.getLon ()) .title (aTraffic.getCategory ()) .from (0.0f, 0.0f) // I tried to remove this line but nothing changed. ..encipet (aTraffic.getMessage ()) .inon (bitmap descriptor Factory fromResource (R.drawable.ic_c_traffic));   

But it appears that the dialog is actually displayed badly: the anchor on the critical side of the icon is the way

Any ideas what I am doing wrong or What should I do to fix this?

Enter image details here

< I do not know whether this problem should be closed or deleted, but I got it as a report bug in the Maps API bug Tracker:

And this entry leads to some duplicates on the stack overflow.

No comments:

Post a Comment