Tuesday 15 September 2015

google app engine - Location of GS File in Local/Dev AppEngine -


I am trying to disturb some of the issues that are with an export function I have created. I am trying to export CSV data using Google Cloud Storage and I think that all my data are unable to export. I am assuming that when I try to restart the task, it has 30 seconds File limit (fur again) Area with some.

I need to shoot, but I do not think my local / development server has written several files in the GSFileInfo table, so I think that Something is going on, but I did not get the actual output file

Can someone place me in the place of Google Cloud Storage files in the Local AppEngine Development Environment

Thanks!

Looks like you can specify a path or use it by yourself The default based on the OS being calculated will calculate.

Then this (supported by GCS storage blockstore stub) This passage has been passed for, which seems to push the files through their blobostore key.

  Def _FileForBlob (auto, blob_key): "" "Calculate the full filename to store the blob content. This method does not check to see if the file actually exists or No Argos: blob_key: Blob's Blob Key for calculating the file Returns: Path for the file to be used to store the entire blob. "" "Blob_key = self._Blob key (blob_key) os.path .join (self._DirectoryForBlob (blob_key), str (blob_key) [1:])   

returns os.path.join example, I am using .NET and dev_appserver.py --storage_path = ~ / tmp , then I can find files under ~ / tmp / blobs and datastore ~ ​​/ tmp / datastore.db Was there. Alternatively, you can go to the local admin_console, the BLOBOSTOR viewer link will also display the GCS file.

No comments:

Post a Comment