Tuesday 15 September 2015

mysql - Allow users to drop owned prefix database -


By using phpMyAdmin, I have created a user with all the permissions given on the user (example user_db) database. Everything works, as I want, except one thing. How can I allow users to drop the prefix database for their permission? I do not think where it is to be, if it is possible.

Edit:

Note that users are allowed to leave the database, I just can not do it, it seems that they should do this in phpMyAdmin, for example, the root user By selecting a database from the list and then clicking on the 'drop'

Edit 2:

How a user looks to me: Enter image details here

When you select the database on the right-hand panel If there is a menu called "Operations", there you can "Databases drop (DROP)" option.

Enter image details here


You will need to edit the config.inc.php file with your phpMyAdmin :

  $ cfg ['AllowUserDropDatabase'] = true;   

This will show the link on the operation menu like the above image.

Keep in mind that there are many other options which you can also add manually which can be viewed on

No comments:

Post a Comment