Tuesday 15 September 2015

networking - Should I send Keep alive packets when I use a TCP connection? -


My question is, I have made a TCP connection, and when it is about 1 hour without transferring any data It remains, it has already been disconnected from the server, but it does not inform me that it is disconnected, should I send live packets on the server? Or should I send live packets to the server from the server? Or should I send both?

Yes, you should have done a TCP socket / server application a few days ago, and I have the same problems found. I have decided to send it to live packets and start it.

If you send live packets, your problem will disappear.

I have heard that some people say that the OS will keep a living packet for you, I'm not quite familiar with this, but send the packet alive to me working clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment