Tuesday 15 September 2015

Rails POST json Can't mass-assign protected attributes -


I'm in Ruby 1.9.3 for my Rail 3.2.11 app in the last day or so for every SO post this Read about that I can do. It looks closer to writing down this record because I have taken action due to such responses. I have an object and I want to write a value record which is related to the object. To learn about how to create the original API, I wrote a namespace and a different value controller.

After attempting to use the build action to be used for HTML in that controller, I bailed on that approach and just added Commodity_ID to the JSON call because I used the CommodityId I'm hoping to keep My updated AP :: Price Controller # has a basic value in the price value model.

Commodity. Rb

  class commodity < ActiveRecord :: Base attr_accessible: Description ,: name has_many: accepts for prices_nested_data_price:   

price.rb

  class price < ActiveRecord :: Base Attr_accessible: Buyer, Date, Price: Quality, Commodity_ID related_to: End of object   

prices_controller.rb

  Class value controller & lt ;   

api / prices_controller.rb

/ p>

  Module API class value controller & lt; ApplicationController response_to: Answer with JSN DER value.Cure (parameter [: price]) End and end   

path.rb

  Namespace: Resource: Prices End End   

This is my curl call: API, default: {Format: 'json'} Resources: commodities, only: [: show,: new, create]

  Accept: Application / Jason "-H" Content Type: Application / Jason "-X POST http: // localhost: 3004 // api / commodities / 1 / Prices Json -d "{\" price \ ": {\" prices_attributes \ ": [{\" price \ ": 8, \" purchase R \ ": \" Sam \ ", \" quality \ ": \" bad \ ", \" commodity_id \ ": 1}]}}"   

is the answer "secure Properties can not be extensively assigned: prices_attributes "

OK, I believe I should be able to do this because another post says that unless I have not been created Has been updated from time to time, I should be good. But i do not In another SEO I got to do JSON calls like an ARL call as a similar poster and work to wrap it in the scope of prices. Pointing to this cover it looks like this:

  Accept the curl-V-H: Application / Jason "-H" Content Type: Application / Jason "-X post http : // localhost: 3004 // API / commodities / 1 / prices. Jason-D "{\" Price \ ": {\" Price \ ": 8, \" Buyer \ ": \" Sam \ ", \" Quality \ ": \" Bad \ ", \" Commodity_id \ ": 1}} "  

For the price controller," undefined method returns `value_ar." Why does not it seem?

Value is not nested value and there is no value in the model of the price, accepts: the commodity has JSON bad in which You are trying to save nested properties inside the value model In the first example, your JSON should look like this:

  ... {\ "commodity \": {\ "prices_attributes \": [{\ "price \": 8, "Buyer \": \ "Sam \", \ "quality \": \ "bad \", \ "commodity_id \": 1}]}   

"JSON" in JSON. Second JSON is completely incorrect.

Read more about the better understanding of nested features in the rail.

No comments:

Post a Comment