Wednesday 15 September 2010

android - speakToUser not defined in eclipse -


Can anyone tell me why speakToUser is undetermined in eclipse I did not get much help online I expanded a class abcAccService AccessibilityService , Taking the code from the developer site, I wanted to use the speakToUser function. But I get an undefined function in eclipse, what could be the reason for this.

Thanks

I believe this is you mention this Are:

  // Nifty with this text, as the string made on the user // speak back. SpeakToUser (eventText); ...   

This is not a real way, they do not explain it clearly, but it is just a theoretical method that you need to write yourself.


To create a speakToUser () method you will need to use the class, you can follow one for your help. There is also a sample project included with SDK, which has to go to Eclipse:

  • New -> Other ...
  • Then Android & gt; Android Sample Project
  • Finally select TtsEngine .

No comments:

Post a Comment