Wednesday 15 September 2010

osx - Can't print mpdf generated pdf files on mac -



It's really weird. I am using PDF MPdF, I did not have any problem in printing PDFs but this problem suddenly came out. It is not certain that there is something in place for updating my code or updating my operating system or wireless printer printer.

System ------------- Application --- ---- Results
OS X 10.8.2 ----- ---- Preview ---------- Can not Print - OS X 10.8.2 - ---- Acrobat ---------- OS X 10.7.x Can print ---------- Reader ---------- Can not print - Windows XP ----- Reader / Address ---- Can print OS X 10.XX --------- Preview -------- Can not Print

Some Information: We were able to print PDF first. There was no complaint from any OS / person. I was working on some SQL query changes. But I refresh my things is still not working.

Then it says that when someone tries to print using "preview" - according to my MacBook pro, it is (printing - connected to print and stays like this) - this Others show something like being on the Mac ... but nothing happens. FYI has not confirmed any such as .... The printing is complete .... It is like printing and printing.

An application was PDF Repere. And with this application I can print my PDF after repair but the problem is not its freeware and the quality is not good

Perhaps this is a broken / damaged material problem.

Target: The target "PDF files" is printed with "Preview"

Any kind of help or suggestion is highly appreciated.

screenshot of my pdf

Finally resolved. MPdf had something like that with CMAP processing stuff but it happens only with the old version of MPDF, in my case it was MPDF 5.0 beta.

The latest version of the MPDF will solve this problem Now I can print my export PDF from any OS and any application. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment