Wednesday 15 September 2010

c++ - Building ffmpeg with an executable output -


I usually do not like to ask that "you understand it for me", but I suspect it's a Would be really simple for a C ++ master I want to create FFMPAG for Android, and I want to make it executable rather than set of libraries.

We are building a protective project:

This is what we want to produce, but for the different architecture it is best, Made unpleasant.

I have created this version to create:

This different architecture works best of pieces and dicks, but a Jenny version Produces

There is a long story, why I want exe, but I will leave it for now. Is there a flag that needs to be flipped? Some paths or other settings? I am completely amazed at this point.

Thanks in advance.

For cross-compiling statically for ARM (and testing) For your needs on your desktop (still inside) FFMPEG
Once you are happy, get enough space on your trip so that binaries and ADB are there in that exchange. Do not forget to chmod + x

No comments:

Post a Comment