Wednesday 15 September 2010

android - How can i stop intercept touch event? -


I have created ImageView inside the gallery.

When users call a finger contact, then I want to send a touch event to the gallery, and if the user is touching two fingers, then I want to send the touch event to the imageview.

Therefore, when the user creates a finger touch event, then I am in Intercept TouchAvent Gallery.

However, when I want to send the touch event to the preview, there is no way to send a touch event.

I try to call the touch event of the event in the tweet event method of the gallery, but it fails.

And I also try to return false to the In-IntespeptatchAvent event, and also failed.

How can I stop intercepted touch events and give a touch event again in the imageview?

Try it to dial all touches: (override)

 < Code> Public Boolean On Interactive Touch Event {Back true; }    

No comments:

Post a Comment