Wednesday 15 September 2010

image - convert jpgs and mp3 to flv using java -


I am now trying to convert some jpg files and mp3 into an FLV file.

The ffmpeg command can do this.

  ffmpeg -loop 1 -i image.jpg -i music.mp3 -shottest-c: v-libx264-crf 20 -tune stillimage -c: a copy output.mkv   

but I have to use this function in my Java project):

Are there any Java Openers projects?

thanks :)

I'm not sure that this would be relevant to you, but I think it would be useful:

Answer with a more accurate highest score:

Which is exactly 4 years old. After the second link in the forum thread, it gives some suggestions such as

  runtime RT = runtime.greatantum (); Process proc = rt.exec ("ffmpeg");   

You can work for your case, of course, you want to pass options separately ...

No comments:

Post a Comment