Wednesday 15 September 2010

jquery ui spinner after ajax call -


I'm trying to use jquery ui spinner on dynamically inserted forms via AJAX call Ajax call I'm trusting to handle.

On the success, I call this function like this:

  response: task () {var Ajaxie = $ .Ajaxy; Var data = this.State.Response.data; Var state = this.state; Var state = this.State; Var Action = This; Action.documentReady ($ content); Updater (); // The work of binding new element comes back true; },   

is the function

  function adapter () {$ ('. Spin'). Spinner (); }   

And it works without problems. But then when I call the same function on "normal" jquery requests (not AJAX ones), it does not work anymore:

  $ Ajax ({type: "GET", url: Url, cache: false, data type: "json", success: function (res) {updateTarget (res, target, animation); updater ();}}});   

I do not know why this is working in one case, while in the other it is not ...

I understand that ... my error was that I was running updater () after updateTarget (res, target) , Animation); , which is the function that analyzes the JSR reaction and attaches the HTML element to the page, while I updater () inside updateTarget (res, target, animation); After the attachment of the page, .html () .

No comments:

Post a Comment