Wednesday 15 September 2010

objective c - are IMP and @selector related? -


I am getting information related to IMP, but whatever I think is like the old practice.

I may be wrong but IMP shows the address of any method so that you can pass it as logic if you need it, right? If this is true, then is not it a discovery?

I would be glad that somebody could explain this to me because I have really lost. It would be good to have some information about using IMP and @selector.

@selector resolves a SEL Which can be used to view IMP . As you predict, a imp indicates for the implementation of the function, otherwise known as a function pointer.

How does it look like [NSObject alloc] Objective Object looks like this: > objc_msgSend (objc_getClass ("NSObject"), sel_getUid Internally, Objc_msgSend will provide class and SEL and < To use something like code> class_getMethodImplementation such as IMP method and NSSelectorFromString and NSClassFromString It is usually better to handle tasks. With runtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment