Friday 15 April 2011

ajax - Partial View Submit inside Parent View MVC 3 w/Razor -


text "itemprop =" text ">

I have loaded in three partial views that I chose on a div radio button based on the use of jQuery. Everything works fine on shipment and forms, though each partially forms a submit button (none in the form of parent). I started a partial form with:

  & lt; Div id = "newTicketPartial" & gt; @using (Ajax.BeginForm ("CreateNewTicket", "SubmitTicket", New AjaxOptions () {UpdateTargetId = "newTicketPartial", HttpMethod = "Post"}))   

The issue is that within This form has a bar once I end up entering the data and submit it to the buttons this form is leaving ajax post back header and using parental ideas in return @ html.beginform if i have a parent forms in the begunform area Click that action and controller will use it, otherwise there is an error Even if he postes parents views the path my controller only uses the partial footage that makes the whole page update that I was editing, returns. I should be able to collect information from each partial view and only that partial view should be updated, not the whole page, I am open to suggestions on how to do this. I will post more if more code is desired.

nest forms issue. You do not want nesting form, or any button will cause the reason for posting it in the form of a parent (even partial ideas generated).

No comments:

Post a Comment