Friday 15 April 2011

IOS In App Purchase: can I let the user buy again same product? -


To successfully follow the guidance of some of the IAP tutorials for iOS, such as:

> My problem is that: I want the user to buy the same product he has already bought - is this possible on the consumable method? (I am searching for 2 days for an answer for this, and so far nothing.)

The target user has to buy from hundreds of products of the product (hence I do not want to make it. There are hundreds of product identifiers, so I'm using the same product ID for all products and internally support internal products (as far as Apple knows that using She has bought the same product again ...))

Thank you in advance ...

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

OK After spending some time about this issue - I just realized that this is not an issue: Apparently Apple does not ask for an Apple ID or password if you buy the item immediately after the first purchase.

You know what it means (actually you know - I did not:)), I will keep my son away from my son after buying something from now ...) / P>

case closed

No comments:

Post a Comment