Friday 15 April 2011

HTML Popup Form Without Involving Address -


I have some trouble for my html popup window First of all, my popup form (incomplete) is.

  & lt ;! - Popup add new request - & gt; & Lt; A href = "#x" square = "overlay" id = "add_form" & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; Div class = "popup" & gt; Requested for: & lt; A class = "closed" href = "#closed" & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

And this is a button for popup triggers

  & lt; Button type = "button" onclick = "location.href = '# add_form'" & gt; AddX & lt; / Button & gt;   

What I mean here is that I am using the address to bring my popup. So when it has already been submitted and I press the 'back' button in my browser, the popup form will be visible again. Is there any way to stop this?

use window.location.replace (url); Instead of location.href

No comments:

Post a Comment