Friday 15 April 2011

c++ - Visual Studios (2012 pro mainly) file location of defaults for -


I always add _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS to all of my C / C ++ projects in the Preprocessor Definitions tab in the project properties. & Lt; Edit & gt; Is drop down for & lt; Parent or project by default. How do I change the value of the project default I think this is an XML file hidden somewhere, or does it need to create a file that knows any location?

see - & gt; Property Manager, then use a property sheet for that build configuration to expand a project and create the configuration. Right-click on the property sheet and select Properties to modify the property sheet. I do not recommend modifying the underlying asset sheet, although for this purpose there is a .user property sheet. You can also create your own property sheet that defines a preprocessor macro, then add your new property sheet to the list for each build configuration.

No comments:

Post a Comment