Friday 15 April 2011

iphone - Exchange data between iOS app and Mac app through USB cable -


I can exchange data between my own iOS app and my own OS X application via a cable I'm exploring one way. I know that there should be frameworks to connect the device from within the Mac application, apps can import and export files from IE Explorer such as IE Explorer.

It does not matter unless it is through a cable, data is exchanged, it can use the file system, or if I have connection I can get the device on the same device as the Mac or can use third party hardware

thanks in advance.

Important: It can not be resolved if it uses a private API or if the device needs to escape, it does not matter. Wireless features, WiFi, no Bluetooth, no cellular tethering, data exchange should also work with the device in airplane mode. This is a main requirement and it should be relatively fast. I want to exchange small packages in less than 1 kilogram every few seconds. The delay in sending and receiving should be as small as possible, 1 second is the longest acceptable delay.

Take a look at the files on which someone The application can be found in the Private Documents directory,

No comments:

Post a Comment