Friday 15 April 2011

asp.net mvc 4 - jquery date validation in firefox does not working -


I am using mvc4 when I save click event in firefox and IE 9 incorrectly gave me validation But it's working right in Chrome.

The date format should be set to dd m y (21 June 13) Please do not forget to change the date format. Please do not let me know why this happend please help me for this.

Note: Please run in Firefox (My version 20.0.1) or IE 9

In addition to this, I try different solutions but it does not work for me.

<

Suggestion 1

  • instead of instead of .datepicker ("setDate", "0"); , so your selected date has not been changed.

    More details you can view

    Suggestion 2

    • Try to avoid using warning () . Debug your code in the browser developer console instead of console.log () and alert () method.

      You can find more about browser console methods

        $ ('# Date1') datepicker ({dateFormat: 'dd my'}) Dadepikar ("Setdate", 'DD M Y'); $ ('# Frm-summary-aims') Submit (function () {console.log ($ (this). Valid ()); return returned;});    

No comments:

Post a Comment