Friday 15 April 2011

facebook graph api - FQL does not return all news feeds -


I used FQL to retrieve all my news feeds (as recently as 50 or 30-day documents) I am using. However, I can not get back only a few feeds for the past 30 days, is there any one problem? I use FQL to retrieve feeds:

  from SELECT filter_key in SELECT filter_key with stream WHERE filter_key created_time, updated_time, message, attachment, preferences, where shared number UID = me () and created_time & lt; = Now ()   

In addition, I have read that the graph API returns more results than FQL. I read some graph API examples, but do not understand what my query looks like if I want to just list the photos posted on my news feed?

I will start with easy:

to return only the posts There are photos, add and type = 247 in the WHERE section of your query, this is something that you can not do with the graph API.

For other questions you have, the stream is one of the toughest of the queries for the table and the result you want.

To not get enough results, the internal boundaries of Facebook do not work as an advertisement in my internal experience. If you explicitly request for many posts by adding LIMIT 100 at the end of your query, then you can usually get close to the actual number of items you expected.

The Facebook filtering algorithm works on your results followed by queries, so you can view on your newsfeed within the Facebook web app, ending with so few posts May be. It must be done with your friends having privacy settings enabled. And no, there is no way of testing for them.

See for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment