Friday 15 April 2011

Grails Resources render resources for disposition [defer] Warning? -


Using Grails Resource Plugin When I try to load Ajax content in my page, I get the following warning:

warning processing. ResourceTigLib - Requested to render resources for nature [defer] but there is no resource for that nature, or it has already been provided

Does this mean What is and how can I solve it?

I use a special ajax.gsp template for my Ajax content:

  & lt; G: layoutBody / & gt; & Lt; R: nature of layout resources = "suspended" />   

In the controller that I request AJAX:

  if (request.xhr) {Provide the template: 'myView', model: [user : User], layout: 'ajax'}   

What do I have to do to get rid of this warning?

Are you using JS inside your AJAX template? If this is the case, then send them to & lt; R: script & gt; is inserted into the tag and at the end of the template.

Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment