Friday 15 April 2011

asp.net - 2 Modal Popups - properties being switched when ajax script runs -


When I was writing this I came to know what my problem is happening, but I do not know why the issue, And it seems strange to me, maybe someone can explain me ... here is my situation (the question is below):

I have two modal popups.

Popup control IDID is as follows:

  Popup 1 popup 2   

is calling from server side code:

  popup 1 Show () 'works fine' Popup 2 Show () 'works fine' at some point though:  
  popup1.Show () 'Inspect all properties on server side definitely' Popups are 1 but when AJAX.js is triggered, Popup 2 is being used for property value   

Everything was set up properly to run these controls , But there was some problem outside their setup

In page_load I was setting the target popup control for .visible = False for popup 2 (which was the div). When I saw this code I removed it because it was unnecessary because I knew that the target control style = "display: none;" After removing it, I ran the code, was not expecting it to fix the bug, but the conflict disappeared. I do not understand how this could affect my pop up in this way.

Question:

Does anyone know that popup 1 Why show up () Why will it use the properties of popup 2 itself? This AJAX script has its own, just because the code controls popup 2 at some point in the .visible = false

It seems like repeating my problem that the answer is as simple:

At any time when you set control on Visual = "false" which is a popup controller of a model popup filler, it will cause an error and the page will not load I guess now this up front, to realize a real "Duh" moment Feeling stupid ...

Anyway, beautiful basic things when I came to know what was happening. Here is an article related to this issue:



No comments:

Post a Comment