Wednesday 15 June 2011

Checkbox validation in Android -


I am developing an Android application where I have a check box and a button (programmable) screen. When I click the user's button I want to check up to three check boxes.

I expected that there will be something like the check box group in Android, but unfortunately it is not so.

Can anyone help me with it?

Try something like that.

  chkIos = ( Checkbox) findViewById (R.id.chkIos); ChkAndroid = (checkbox) FindbackIID (RID.chackAndroid); ChkWindows = (checkbox) FindbiBid (RIDCank Window); Btndisplay = (button) Find VVBIID (RID.b.T.DISISplay); BtnDisplay.setOnClickListener (New OnClickListener () {// When the button is clicked, then click on @ Override Public Zero (see v) {if (chkIos.isChecked ()} chkAndroid.isChecked () || ChkWindows.isChecked ()) {{Some believe it}}}); }  Edit: -  Yes, but if you have been dynamically linked then you trust at least the number of checkboxes, say  
  checkbox [] check = new checkbox [maxcount];   

Click your button

  @Override Click on Public Zero (see V) {// (int i = 0; i & lt ; Check.length; I ++) {if (check [1] .isChecked () || ....) {// Your verification is here ..}}    

No comments:

Post a Comment