Wednesday 15 June 2011

How do I change the orientation and layout of buttons for Android Menu? -


How do I want to change objects oriented in my app's menu Currently I have two buttons that stacked on one another gone. Where can I keep it?

  & lt; Menu xmlns: android = "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" & gt; & Lt; Android: id = "@ + id / menu_settings" Android: orderInCategory = "100" android: title = "@ string / menu_settings" Android: actionLayout = "@ layout / main" /> & Lt; Android Android: id = "@ + id / menu_help" Android: title = "@ string / menu_help" Android: actionLayout = "@ layout / main" /> & Lt; / Menu & gt;   

Sorry for the bad formatting, I'm new to the overflow pile.

   & Lt; Android Android: ID = "@ + ID / Support" Android: Icon = "@ Draubable / IC_Help" Android: Title = "@ String / Help" /> & Lt; / Menu & gt;   

It is weird that your buttons are stacked on top of each other. You should post your XML

No comments:

Post a Comment