Wednesday 15 June 2011

jquery - How to fadeOut() element while animate() another one on top of it? -


I have a list of elements on each element with a removal button, I try to feed the Remove button The problem is that while the brothers go to the top, the problem is that when I click to remove the elemenent in question, but the siblings do not move forward, they can change the situation without animation. How can I move on them while the above element is disappearing? Here's JSField:

Here's the code:

  $ ('div'). Click (function () {$ element = $ (this); var height = $ Element.height (); $ element.fadeOut (400); $ element.next (). Animate ({top: '- =' + Height + 'px'})}}); Edit: Some people are offering a slidesup, thanks to it, it works, but is there a way to erase the element to slip other elements?  
  $ element.fadeOut (); $ Element.slideUp ();   

does not work.

slideup I have attached a sample here.

No comments:

Post a Comment