Wednesday 15 June 2011

opencv - Inverse Perspective Mapping -> When to undistort? -


Background:

A camera is placed on a car in front of me And I want to find the route, so I am trying to convert the image into a bird's eye image, as seen from a virtual camera that is placed 15 meters in front of the camera and 20 meters above the ground. I have implemented a prototype that serves the warship of OpenCV. Perspective change matrix defines the area of ​​interest on the road and the 4 corners of RBI are estimated in both the front and the eyes of the bird, where the calculations are obtained. I use 4 points of these two sets and use the getPerspectiveTransform function to calculate the matrix. It successfully converts the image to the top view.

Question:

When should I ignore the image of the front camera? What should I undistort first and then change it or I should first transform and then undistort.

If you are suggesting the case first, then what should I use for the camera matrix to launch points on the bird's eye-camera. Currently I use the same raw camera matrix for both estimates.

Please ask more details when confusing my details!

Inverted Perspective Mapping (IPM) Apart from this, in the field of advanced driver support system, or in projective geometry birds are seen in simple air-to-plane houses.

IPM code:

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment