Friday 15 July 2011

Flexslider - Firefox won't play Vimeo Video -


I have a vimeo video embedded on slide 1 of my flex slider, and I can play video fine in Chrome and Safari , But not on Firefox's iframe loads, I just can not click and play video.

Here's a li & gt; ... I have a iframe of I class for slide 1 (I changed the video ID to display with 68824907):

    

This is my FlexSlider call script:

  $ (". Flexslider"). Flexslider (Animation: "Slide", Animation Loop: True, Control: True, Guidelines: Lies, Smooth High: Right, SlideShow Speed: 7000, Animation Speed: 700, Ease: 'Before Easy', First: Function (Slider) $ F ($ ('# carousel-video') [0]) .pi ('pause';)}}; It seems that this issue is the "Animation: Slide" section for FlexSlider call, because if I delete it, I can fix the video video, but do not take the slider without that line. Can help?  

For me this works on Firefox Work on Mac? I had many odd issues with CSS-transition in FlexSlider, which are turned on by default in FlexSlider 2. You might try turning it off by using:

Usage CSS: Incorrect

While starting FlexSlider

No comments:

Post a Comment