Monday 15 August 2011

Error Compiling CSS Asset Heroku SASS -


It's bothering me for days now, a week ago, I probably launched Heroku for 30th time. And all of a sudden I get this error

I use Do not! This is not in my gemfile or elsewhere! It works perfectly in the localhost and all the answers I have found online do not work!

This is my application.css

  / * * This is a clear file that will be compiled in application.css, which will include all the files listed below. * * Any CSS and SCSS file of this directory, lab / assets / stylesheet, vendor / property / stylesheet, * or vendor / assets / stylesheet plugins, if any, can be referenced here using relative path. * * You are free to add app-wide styles to this file and they will appear at the top of the * compiled file, but it is usually better to create a new file per scope of scope. Do not know anyone that Heroko is giving me this troublesome error  

PS: If you are thinking I have used stacks fir, okay, after some time, it is not that

thank you

I got it!

The easiest, fastest but least stressful method of going out this error is going to file, on which Harkuq has compiled errors in my case base2.css, and every row of the CSS code Copy one copy and input it here, I highly recommend this, it tells you which lines have errors and which lines are OK. In addition, it will rewrite the code in which it receives errors, this new code will be fully organized and even if it may look like the length of the book, it will be the right code, then you can code it long in line You can give time to change the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment