Thursday 15 September 2011

C++ link issue after switching to /MT -


I am working on an application that should run on any Windows NT machine. Today I was trying to deploy my application on a new machine and I suddenly get an error that msvcp100.dll is missing. I started digging into that problem and found the solution only what I did The project was to replace runtime library to / m> multi-threaded (/ MT) .

But after going to the current mode I'm not getting the link error, I'm not sure why and CAS It's exactly what you please help me? Thanks!

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

You do not want to deploy the debug build, compile it with release settings (including the release version of run-time library) and you will not have that problem Debug info can be enabled on the release build ... it uses debug libraries that cause problems)

No comments:

Post a Comment