Thursday 15 September 2011

javascript - What is the right way to open titanium appcelerator windows? -


I am working on a Titanium Appellantator iOS app, which has an initial dashboard screen and two separate screens dashboard can be accessed .

I have set up my app to use a navigation controller and everything is controlled from a main.js file using custom event listeners. I do this so that I can isolate the code in different files for each screen.

The problem is that with each screen loaded, I have to open the window on the Nav Stack and then all the elements are okay for it to be one of the screens because it contains some scenes and labels Are there. However, the other screen has a map view and the user takes 3 seconds or more to load after the screen is opened.

What is the correct way to handle it? Is there no way to open the window before opening, but to maintain my existing architecture?

I asked this question in more confusing and specific ways, but I think this general question applies to more people. I'm using the architecture style is quite common.

I think your attitude is quite specific ... unfortunately I have to first put my window contents Do not know any way to load from. By including a static image of the map canvas, you may be able to improve the user's experience (likewise, Apple's UI guidelines recommend that the default .png should impress the image of its original original impression that it Loading quickly). You can also add a loading spinner as a Ti.UI.ActivityIndicator . Both of these can be added to the window by default, then the map is hidden when the map is shown on the load view of the map. I think they will probably help to ensure that the 3 seconds wait is less painful.

I have seen that in your second post you saw that the map still took a long time to load when you were not actively getting the GPS location of the user true where, you immediately on the app launch Get space and save some time, then you are moving into your map window with the custom event you are using, the map can be started directly at the user's location, a dummy location Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment