Thursday 15 September 2011

sharepoint - javascript edit html on the fly -


I am working with a web application (SharePoint), I need to make some adjustments inline. The application is very powerful, but in some areas there are limitations. For example, in this example I am trying to create an onlick event for a picture. Due to the limitations, I can not complete it (if you know SharePoint, you know the boundaries of the wiki page), then my goal is to actually implement the supported JavaScript on the page that will locate the images and insert the onclick event .

I'm also going to find a simple search and may not take place to work. Most examples refer to a text node, but I'm not familiar with that introduction.

I am looking for some guidance. Thanks!


(This is not the answer, but the comments are too small) I am trying to solve some issues. Here's one of them I have a document library on one site, and it is embedded on any other site when a user clicks on a document, then underlines the document within a very small window of the document library. is. One of the things I want to accomplish is to add a "target = _blank" URL to the URL, so that open it in a whole new browser window. Unfortunately, this document list is dynamic, so it should be done on the fly. The second challenge is an image, as one is mentioned, as one is mentioned. On this occasion, a small selector is an arrow that refreshes data in another web part. While this works, it will be more convenient to click on the image. Then, the content is dynamic, and in this situation I need to read url from the arrow, and change the clickable image to dynamic it is out of my capabilities Because, I am not strong with web development practices; I am very much like a compiler guy;) Any code I have tried to give to me, eg any code There is no proof, only the proof of concept is that I will take a look at this with a few suggestions Thank you.

Ensure that you try to edit HTML with Javascript to add an event handler This is usually the way you want to interact with the DOM to add an event handler.

The easiest thing to do is to use jQuery and use it to find an element with the appropriate selector and add an event. I have used it on SharePoint projects without any issue before.

There will be a place to start something on the lines of line (though the selector causes a click event handler on all IMG tags in the DOM)

$ ('IMG') . Click (function () {/ code clicked here /});

No comments:

Post a Comment