Thursday 15 September 2011

Hibernate Search ErrorHandler: Continue Indexing -


I am using Jan Dyslexer to index my domain model for a project; My domain model contains file bytes stored in the database. I have properly annotated my domain model with TikaBridge annotation for the collection of files within my domain objects.

In my database index, I have access to most files (200+, different formats) , But occasionally fails to parsor a file for any reason. It seems that the indexer has to stop the processing of the whole batch of domain objects. I opened an issue about it

According to the documentation, you can create a custom error handler to handle this type of problem;

I can not be able to search hibernate for ignoring parse error and to continue indexing.

Can someone tell me in this direction in the right direction and let me know how to make a custom error handler, which does not pay attention to the error of parsing parsing documents?

I have a custom error in handler solution while working in org.hibernate.search.bridge.builtin in my codebase. Copy and paste TikaBridge and modify it to log parsed errors, but keep moving forward

I ended up bringing it together using the following annotation.

  @Field @FieldBridge (impl = com.my.project.CustomTikaBridge.class) Private Byte [] bytes;    

No comments:

Post a Comment