Thursday 15 September 2011

coldfusion - Unable to see DataSource in the Database Panel of Dreamweaver CS6 -


I am working on Cold Fusion 8, which is replaced by my local network (MS Windows Server 2003 R2) Is located at. I am using Dreamweaver CS6 to create a "CFM" file and connected to a local server by creating a new site and mentioning local IP and all other details. My cold fusion files are working fine I tested it

I have another IP where MS Windows Server 2003 is installed and MySQL 5.5 is installed there.

What am I trying to do?

I am trying to run some SQL queries using the cold fusion "cfquery" tag. For this, I'll need to see a list of "data sources" present in the "Adobe 8 Coldfusion Administrator". But I am unaware of how I can see the list of all the data sources in the database panel of Dreamweaver? I need this list, otherwise I think I will not be able to get data from the database and will not be able to run SQL queries.

Please

P> You have to enable RDS on your CF server and then connect with RDS to the dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment