Thursday 15 September 2011

objective c - Opening a jpeg image from mail app into my iOS app -


I was trying to apply this functionallity for the first time, and seemed quite straight forward, but for some reason I'm not working for me.

My intention was to open a simple JPEG in my application from the Mail app, after that it was not working, I was trying to open it by adding any of the documents to Info.plist.

The same result, my application "open with ..."

    

I already have a search in stack overflow, but none of the answers work for me, so maybe something is so simple that I am missing here. .

How am I testing this (perhaps what to do with it):

An email with an attachment Please. Next time I open the Mail app and click on attachments then my app will be on the list, add settings to plist and run the app on my device.

Now it is possible to open images from the Mail app, it is somewhat complicated:

Tap and hold the image. Tap on Quick Look so that the image reaches fullscreen Tap the picture to show the top toolbar. Tap the open button in the upper right, scroll to the list on the left to find your app.

No comments:

Post a Comment