Thursday 15 September 2011

jquery - Disable hover state of a html tag -


I want to disable the hover state of my HTML element but I am not using CSS on over over sever of CSS.

Here are my code lines:

  & lt; Div id = "test" & gt; Hello World & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Style & gt; #teest {color: red; Limit: 1px blue solid;} #Test: Hover {Color: green; Border: 1px blue solid;} & lt; / Style & gt;   

In this situation, 'Hello World' will be green when on the mouse, but I want nothing to happen when the mouse ends and no new CSS is disabled . What is a way to disable hover state by javascript / jquery?

Please help me please

You can hover position with this jQuery code Can disable:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ('# test'). Hover (function () {$ ('# test'). CSS ( 'Color', 'red');});});    

No comments:

Post a Comment