Thursday 15 September 2011

graph search api locale filter not working in any combination? -


I have tried many times to solve it, but it's went to confirm that went to a report from FB bug As the latest ... or not? This does not work when using the Graph Search API and specifying a local filter for the result.

For example, in English:

Posted in numerous languages ​​of languages ​​return I tested with other languages, no dice I have also tried local and content filters and headers, then the result is no change and tried various combinations of the case, still is not working, try access_tokens simultaneously and without There is still no result in the result Rtn is not. There is no resolution on the FB site and I am being redirected to the post here.

FB Docks is here to stay here ....

Any help was greatly appreciated, Thoke, Digby

For me should be a bug is not working

This Some people may be of help:



No comments:

Post a Comment