Thursday 15 September 2011

html - How to repeat a CSS shape horizontally? -


I would like to decorate the bottom of my page with a repeating triangle. The picture shows a triangle, but I want to fill the entire horizontal diva.

Screenshot of everything I've ever done:

  & lt; Div class = "container triangle" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; . Triangle {width: 0 pixels; Height: 0 pixels; Border-style: solid; Border width: 15px 15px 0 15px; Border color: # c2cf31 Transparent transparent transparent; Background color: white; }   

Is it possible or do I have to use IMG as a background?

Thanks for any help.

Use background image in your CSS -

Background: Url ("http://site.com/img/whatever.svg");

and then set it to repeat horizontally -

background-repeat: repeat-x;

This means that yes, you have to use the background image.

You can use element or jQuery but I do not think it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment